Fantasy Football Champs Subscriber Only Survivor Pool
You may be the last one standing and win $2,500
The Fantasy Football Champs Subscriber Only Survivor Pool (the "Contest") is a game of skill. The one grand prize winner is determined by the objective criteria set forth below. From all entries received, the winner is determined by the individual who uses his or her skill and knowledge of relevant professional football information to select the winner of an NFL game each week and "Survive" as explained below. By participating in the Contest, you certify that you have read and agree to these Official Rules. The Contest is sponsored by Fantasy Spin Games, LLC (the "Sponsor").
1. The Contest is open to individuals who have reached legal age of majority in their respective jurisdiction. Employees and immediate family members of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to win prizes. Residents of Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Tennessee and Vermont may play and have their places noted in the standings, but are not eligible to win any prizes. Persons residing in any other jurisdictions may enter (unless the Contest or entry into the Contest is prohibited by applicable local law), but will not be eligible to win any prizes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. In order to enter the Contest, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. Only 1 entry per subscriber. To be a subscriber you must . There will be only 1 Grand Prize Winner who will receive $2,500 cash (see below to see what happens in the event of ties).
3. All subscribers will be automatically entered into the Contest as long as they registered and successfully follow all requirements. Each subscriber is paying for their individual Fantasy Football information package and receiving a complimentary entry into the Contest. Subscribers are under no obligation to actually participate in the Contest. If you choose not to enter the Contest simply do not provide a response in week 1 and you will automatically be eliminated.
4. THE CONTEST OFFICIALLY BEGINS WEEK 1 OF THE NFL SEASON. No entries will be allowed after the start of the NFL Season.
5. Each week of the NFL you will use your skill and knowledge of the NFL teams, matchups' and schedules to choose one NFL team that you think will win their game outright that week, regardless of the point spread. If the NFL team you selected for that week wins, you advance. If the NFL team you selected for that week loses, you are eliminated. Ties will be treated like a loss for both NFL teams, and you will be eliminated.
6. You must pick a different team each week and never the same team twice. When you come back to make your selection for the next week, assuming your team won the prior week, any previously selected teams will not be available. (If you have advanced 5 weeks into the contest, you will only be able to select from the remaining 27 teams that you have not yet selected in the 6th week of the Contest).
7. You must play each and every week you are still alive or you will be eliminated from the Contest. If you forget to select a team for any week you are still alive, you will immediately be eliminated. Results will be posted at FFChamps.com so come back to FFChamps.com to see if you're still alive each week. The first week that your selected team loses, ties or you fail to enter a pick by the deadline; you are eliminated from the Contest.
8. The weekly selection must be made before kickoff of the game that involves the team you want to select. Meaning if you make your selection on Sunday morning you will obviously not be able to select a team that played earlier in the week on Thursday. If you have not selected before the kickoff of the last game for that week the system will lock you out and you are eliminated from the pool. You cannot skip a week, so the first week you miss the deadline you are out of the Contest.
9. Once there is only one remaining contestant, the Contest is over and that contestant is the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner must furnish Sponsor with their Social Security Number and it must match that of the registered subscriber to receive the Grand Prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize is not transferable. Winner must furnish Sponsor with a valid photo ID and Social Security Number upon winning. Along with an affidavit of Eligibility and Release as set forth below.
10. In the event that more than 1 person has Survived the entire regular season (after Week 17), the tie will be broken in the following manner:
a. Tie Breaker - All participants who survive the entire NFL Regular season (17 weeks) will have the opportunity to select a winner for every NFL playoff game. The participant with the best win-loss record at the conclusion of the NFL playoffs is the winner.
b. In the event that 2 or more finalists' selects result in them still being tied the $2,500 Grand Prize will be evenly split among all tied contestants. Only a total of $2,500 will be paid in connection with this Contest.
c. All picks for the playoffs and super bowl must be emailed to http://www.ffchamps.com/contact-us/
11. Additional Terms:
- In the event that the National Football League season is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason (such as a strike or lockout), Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on scores at the time the season is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at its discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant, for any reason that they consider is just cause without prior notice. Including but not limited to: i) Any attempt to circumvent the rules as outlined, or undermine the Contest in any way; or ii) Any negative comments that the participants may publish about the Contest itself, or other participants either on their website, radio show, web casts, or television show, through e-mails, newsletters or any other printed material they generate.
- Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry.
- Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner's acceptance of prize constitutes the winner's agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish winner's full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
- Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Massachusetts State Court located in Middlesex County, Florida; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Commonwealth Massachusetts.
- For Contest results, send an email with the subject line of "Winners List - Fantasy Football Champs Subscriber Only Survivor Pool" to http://www.ffchamps.com/contact-us/. Requests for the Winner's List must be received by January 15, 2016.
This Contest is not affiliated with NFL. The NFL does not sponsor or endorse this Contest. Please direct all questions regarding this Contest to the Sponsor and not the NFL.